Research and Development Manager
Science and Education
Field of work:
For our client, Paradox Museum, the most innovative and fastest growing company in the edutainment industry, we are looking for a young and driven R&D Manager to join their team in Zagreb!
People from Paradox aspire to set a new global trend where fun and education go hand by hand, offering a whole new experience. Paradox museum is the place where customers not only have fun, learn about the exciting science behind paradoxes and take unique photos, but they also have the power of defining the experience themselves.
The vision of Paradox is to become a global brand and be acknowledged as the most innovative venue in the field of experiential entertainment worldwide. If you want to be a part of their team, we are waiting for your application!
- Set goals for the business development department and develop strategies to ensure they are met
- Evaluating the progress of research projects to ensure that they are meeting deadlines and milestones
- Compiling data about research topics that are popular among consumers, which can then be used to create new products or services that meet consumers' needs
- Coordinating the activities of scientists, engineers, and other researchers involved in projects
- Establishing relationships with universities, research labs, and other organizations that conduct research in areas related to the organization's interests
- Developing budgets for research projects based on estimates of costs and potential returns
- Reviewing proposals from researchers to determine whether they are suitable for funding
- Hiring research staff and overseeing their work responsibilities throughout the duration of a project
- Conducting research on emerging trends in the industry to identify new opportunities for growth
- Experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field, such as biology, chemistry or engineering
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel often
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion and structure
- Doer and a team player
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures involved in product development
- Strategic thinking - the ability to see the big picture and understand how individual actions can affect the organization’s goals
- Being a part of unique project and grow with the company
- Working in a multi-national team of passionate proffesionals who aspire to be innovative and think out of the box
- Pursuing your ideas, wherever they take you
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Croatia
Back to job opportunities