Gi Group Hrvatska
Information technology and Telecomunications
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Gi Group Stuffing Solutions d.o.o., as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer clients comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resource management. Our mission is to provide clients with support in achieving business strategy by offering a broad knowledge of the local market, extensive experience of our consultants and proven international practice of our partners
For the needs of our client in Zagreb, international service company, specializing in customer experience and business process outsourcing, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position:
As a Trainer you’ll be responsible for supporting the training and quality department in all the specific functions to obtain the maximum levels of quality required by the client and the company, carrying out initial training courses, development of training manuals. You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long-term strategy.
- Provide initial training to new CSRs (on product, telemarketing, and computer tools) for their incorporation into the service.
- Provide recycling training on qualitative aspects of service to the CSRs that need it (telephone procedures and/or management) to correct deviations.
- Provide specific training of new products and prepare CSRs.
- Attend and participate in training plans that are established in the company for recycling and development.
- Shadowing and audits
- Prepare manuals, contents/training plans, and update existing ones by selecting real examples (monitoring) for use in training activities
- Work experience in training, ability to motivate and coach team members
- Knowledge of quality and pedagogical systems
- Knowledge of the market and the Contact Centre Agreement Internet
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Full proficiency in English and Italian/German (min. C1 level, mandatory)
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location
- Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning
Join a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Croatia
Back to job opportunities