Operation Manager m/f
Gi Group Hrvatska
Information technology and Telecomunications
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o., as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer clients comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resource management. Our mission is to provide clients with support in achieving business strategy by offering a broad knowledge of the local market, extensive experience of our consultants and proven international practice of our partners
For the needs of our client in Zagreb, international service company, specializing in customer experience and business process outsourcing, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position:
OPERATIONS MANAGER (M/F)
The role will involve leading a multinational team of line managers.
This person will be responsible for the operational business, review processes and providing leadership and management for all personnel and project related topics.
- Maintaining, driving and improving services and procedures;
- Ensuring that the agreed processes are followed and key performance indicators are met;
- Managing effectively all critical issues operational management teams may face that could prevent them from delivering expected service;
- Managing effectively and promoting cooperation in the international work environment;
- Managing and motivating the team;
- Fulfilling other tasks deriving directly from his position without being directly ordered
- University degree;
- Previous experience required, minimum 2 years in similar functions;
- Very good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, on-line tools;
- Full proficiency in English and Italian/German (min. C1 level, mandatory);
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Strong administration and organization skills, ability to prioritize;
- Strong customer service focus and proactive attitude;
- Result-oriented and attention to details;
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- A team ready to help you develop and grow;
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.
Join a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Croatia
Back to job opportunities