Training & Quality Manager m/f
Gi Group Hrvatska
Information technology and Telecomunications
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o., as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer clients comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resource management. Our mission is to provide clients with support in achieving business strategy by offering a broad knowledge of the local market, extensive experience of our consultants and proven international practice of our partners
For the needs of our client in Zagreb, international service company, specializing in customer experience and business process outsourcing, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position:
TRAINING & QUALITY MANAGER (M/F)
As a Training & Quality Manager you’ll be responsible for developing the quality-monitoring plan defined with the clients, meeting its quality targets and implementing the continuous training plan aimed at the defined objectives. You will also ensure that the training given to the CSRs solve the shortcomings detected by the audits and that these are perfectly trained for the effective performance of their functions.
- Creation of training plan on business - Execution of hard/soft skills training
- Continuous training (refresher/maintenance training)
- External, team and individual internal calibration
- Planning, execution of monitoring/coaching and release of feedback to agents and Solution Coach
- Support to the structuring, management and sharing with the staff support and the client
- Analysis of training&quality data with action plan improvements
- Contest management and motivational activities
- Between 2-5 years as operations manager/ Training and quality manager
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Knowledge of product/service, of company procedures and of the market.
- Knowledge in pedagogical techniques and presentations
- Advanced level of the office package. Online and recorded monitoring tools.
- Ability to add value to Internal and External Clients
- Full proficiency in English and Italian/German (min. C1 level, mandatory);
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- A team ready to help you develop and grow;
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.
Join a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Croatia
Back to job opportunities