Solution Coach m/f
Gi Group Hrvatska
Information technology and Telecomunications
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o., as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer clients comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resource management. Our mission is to provide clients with support in achieving business strategy by offering a broad knowledge of the local market, extensive experience of our consultants and proven international practice of our partners
For the needs of our client in Zagreb, international service company, specializing in customer experience and business process outsourcing, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position:
SOLUTION COACH (MALE/FEMALE)
As a Solution Coach you’ll be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional support to the clients. You will do this by motivating and leading from the front, developing effective measures of coaching, supervision and training regarding the development of your staff. Ensuring optimal compliance with agreements while always putting people first and performing the necessary day to day tasks.
- Provide team leadership and coaching
- Implement, analyze and develop action plans
- Motivate the team in order to achieve the goals set
- Focus the team daily on the tasks at hand according to the customer requirements and objectives
- Ensure that the operational KPIs and SLAs methodologies of the company are achieved by monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the control of the team.
- Work experience in coaching/training/teaching field
- Knowledge and experience in BPO
- Strong ability creating reports
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Very good PC skills - proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting mindset with good IT knowledge and PC troubleshooting skills
- Full proficiency in English and Italian/German (min. C1 level, mandatory)
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location
- Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning
Join a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Croatia
Back to job opportunities