Workforce Planner m/f
Gi Group Hrvatska
Information technology and Telecomunications
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o., as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer clients comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resource management. Our mission is to provide clients with support in achieving business strategy by offering a broad knowledge of the local market, extensive experience of our consultants and proven international practice of our partners
For the needs of our client in Zagreb, international service company, specializing in customer experience and business process outsourcing, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position:
WORKFORCE PLANNER (MALE/FEMALE)
As a Workforce Planner, you’ll be responsible for optimizing the distribution of the existing human resources, planning schedules, vacations, restrictions and adjusting to the service level established, so that maximum performance can be achieved.
- Study of the forecasts of the volume of calls sent by the client.
- Calculation of the needs of CSR with respect to the forecast.
- Generate computer tools for the management of schedules, vacations, compensatory periods, etc.
- Elaboration of agents' schedules and distribution of the day.
- Establishment of breaks, licenses, holidays and vacations.
- Management and control of holiday requests, compensation, change of schedules, extension/reduction of working hours, licenses, etc.
- Requests for the hiring of new agents, extension, reduction of working hours or termination of contract for adequacy of resources to established needs.
- At least two years of work experience in similar functions (planning, reporting, statistics, etc.)
- Full proficiency in English and Italian/German (min. C1 level, mandatory);
- Knowledge and experience in customer service (preferably in Outsourcing companies)
- Advanced PC skills, especially in Excel and Access (ability to generate calculation tools, linked tables, dynamic databases, macros, etc.)
- Strong analytical and numerical ability
- Excellent reputation as a responsible employer
- A team ready to help you develop and grow
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
Join a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore your career possibilities and work on your personal development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Croatia
Back to job opportunities