Workforce Manager m/f
Gi Group Hrvatska
Information technology and Telecomunications
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o., as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer clients comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resource management. Our mission is to provide clients with support in achieving business strategy by offering a broad knowledge of the local market, extensive experience of our consultants and proven international practice of our partners
For the needs of our client in Zagreb, international service company, specializing in customer experience and business process outsourcing, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position:
WORKFORCE MANAGER (MALE/FEMALE)
As a WFM you will be in charge of ensure the proper development of the service by controlling schedules, breaks and distributing the volume of calls based on the staff present in the service, reaching maximum profitability. You will be responsible of call traffic control, distribution of workers according to call curves and creation of templates for the different reports required either internally (service manager, platform managers, production, administration, etc.) or externally (clients).
- Support in the generation of economic, forecast and budget reports, monitoring their deviations.
- Propose productivity improvement plans giving guidelines on time controls and work distribution.
- Contemplate the deviations that occur, analyze their causes, consequences, as well as propose and implement the appropriate corrections.
- Preparation, interpretation and sending of periodic reports to the client and to those responsible for the project.
- Monitoring and analysis of call traffic and time control.
- Generate computer tools for the management of schedules, vacations, compensations, etc.
- Any other function that is considered relevant and necessary in the business.
- High school diploma/Bachelor (preferentially in Mathematics, Statistic, Informatics or similar).
- Experience and knowledge of Outsourcing field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Workforce roles/Planning/Reporting.
- Full proficiency in English and Italian/German (min. C1 level, mandatory);
- Advanced computer skills especially in Excel with ease to generate calculation tools, A linked tables, macros, etc.
- Data analysis and numerical interpretation.
- Organization of work (Target orientated and Tolerance to the pressure).
- Knowledge of the application for control and management of the CSRs, besides generating reports for on-line or later analysis.
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location with good public transport connection.
- Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning.
Join a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Croatia
Back to job opportunities