Gi Group Hrvatska
Information technology and Telecomunications
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Are you: passionate about managing teams? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by motivating your team? If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
For our business in Zagreb, Croatia we are currently looking for a Team Leader (male/female). You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long term strategy.
As a Team Leader you’ll be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional support to the clients. You will do this by motivating and leading from the front, developing effective measures of coaching, supervision and training regarding the development of your staff. Ensuring optimal compliance with agreements while always putting people first and performing the necessary day to day tasks for a world leading games developer who is striving to put players at the center of their brand.
We’re Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands.
Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies Bertelsmann and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
We support our customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of.
By combining talent, data, and technology.
We deliver real impact for our partners.
We are driven to go further.
• Provide team leadership and coaching
• Implement, analyze and develop action plans
• Motivate the team in order to achieve the goals set
• Focus the team daily on the tasks at hand according to the customer requirements and objectives
• Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
• Ensure that the operational KPIs and SLAs methodologies of the company are achieved by monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the control of the team.
• Analyze KPIs and SLAs and proactively report on actions to the Operations Manager.
• Work experience in team management, ability to motivate and coach team members;
• Knowledge and experience in service center services/ grocery sector;
• Strong administration and organization skills;
• Very good analytical skills, productivity / service reports with a keen eye for detail;
• Very good PC skills - proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
• Passion to service end-customers (B2C);
• Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction;
• Troubleshooting mindset with good IT knowledge and PC troubleshooting skills;
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel;
• Full proficiency in English and German (min. C1 level, mandatory);
• Excellent reputation as responsible employer;
• A welcoming and inclusive environment;
• A team ready to help you develop and grow;
• A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Croatia
Back to job opportunities